Player Registration and Payments
Each player who joins Eastside Kickers needs to do the following:
- Register. The club’s registration page can be found here. Payment is made through the registration site. If needed, checks payments can be mailed to the following address:
Eastside Kickers Soccer Club
PO Box 18431
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
- Order Uniforms Online through Soccer.com: Each player is required to own:
- black jersey
- white jersey
- black shorts
- black socks
Additional logo wear may also be purchased from the site as desired.
- Here are some additional documents to help you understand the organization. Volunteer signups are available during the player registration process:
If you have any issues with registration, please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Spring 2017 soccer season, for players on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio.
Who: Girls and Boys ages 7 – 14
- 6-7 p.m. Players born 2009 or after. Registration begins at 5:30.
- 7-8 p.m. Players born 2002-2008. Registration begins at 6:30.
When: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Where: Denison Field. 1015 Quarry Road. Cleveland Heights, 44121
Eastside Kickers is offering preregistration for tryouts. Click here to save time and submit your information electronically.
Eastside Kickers holds player evaluations to assist in team placement for the upcoming season. During these evaluations, players will be asked to play with many different groups of players inside of their own age group. They will also be asked to take basic coaching instruction and implement it onto the field. Each player will be evaluated on their athleticism, technical ball skills, tactical awareness (spacing, identifying open space, placement of their teammates, etc.) and competition skills (aggression, contribution to winning match ups, adapting style of play to their competition, etc.). Eastside Kickers only focus is assisting players to discover their full potential and ensuring these players can contribute to competitive teams. Therefore, Eastside Kickers accepts players of all skill levels. The evaluation process is simply to ensure each player has necessary attitude, aptitude and potential to improve as a player and contribute to Eastside Kickers. On average 90% of players that participate in player evaluations every year are accepted onto an Eastside Kickers Roster. You will be notified about your players team placement within 2 weeks of their evaluation. Please come and participate in our evaluation process and join the fun of Eastside Kickers Soccer.
Requirements for Participation:
- Love of Soccer (Mandatory)
- 1 Weekday Practice Per Week (Mandatory)
- 1 Weekday Skills Practice Per Week (Suggested)
- 1 Game Per week (Primarily on Sundays)